Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Own Personal La La Land

For my Interpersonal Communication class, one of our homework assignments was to write 20 statements about ourselves. I wasn't that excited about the assignment to be honest with you but it ended up that this piece of writing is possibly one of my best and most self-refletive ever. Enjoy learning a bit about me that you may not have known before.
  • I am Beka
  • I love my family, they are my inspiration to be better than I am now.
  • I have very few friends but the ones I do have are amazing.
  • I am confident in my skills and knowledge.
  • I like to make and stick to a plan.
  • I work with little kids and love to watch them learn and have fun everyday.
  • I am shy with new people, especially those who are older than myself.
  • I like to dance like nobody is watching, any kind of dance, depending on my mood.
  • I know what I want and I am not afraid to go for it.
  • I have a weakness for Dairy Queen Blizzards, In and Out Burgers and Cookie Dough.
  • I am a strong personality and am sometimes not appreciated for my "no-nonsense" attitude.
  • I love the television and could watch it almost non-stop, barely coming up for air.
  • I always have a song in my head, different for each day and each side of me that is much more reliable than a mood ring.
  • I am terribly clumsy and often trip over my own feet.
  • I like to hang out with my family and chill but I also like to go out and party.
  • I can read people really well and tend to be able to figure out how others behave and what kind of person they are within the first few minutes of meeting them.
  • I am a hopeless romantic.
  • I like to be healthy and active, but I still like to have fun when I go out to eat.
  • I have a running monalogue in my head that never ceases, unless I'm sleeping.
  • I very much believe that 24 hours simply isn't enough time for all of the things I need to accomplish in a day.
  • I have my life set up as an open book and am not ashamed of anything that has brought me here to today since obviously I must have done something right.
  • I am just Beka and I love every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about this! Do you still need me to write these also?

    ReplyDelete