Saturday, June 13, 2009

Adventures in Funderland!

I woke up this morning doomed to another Saturday of normalcy. I decided to call my aunt, Peggy, to see if she was doing anything today. She told me that her and my cousin Elias and my uncle Andy were all going to hang out with his family. I always love hanging out with Andy's siblings, their kids and all the other family members around. Today, we went to Funderland! I sat with little Samantha (age 4) on all of the rides and she was having a great time! However, I think I may have been having even more fun! We went on a mini coaster (which Elias did not like), a carousel, the train ride around the park and tons of other rides! I mostly rode with Samantha but sometimes I rode with Yesenia (age 2). Lucky for me, Andy's teenage cousin, Chrissy, was there this time also so I got to hang with someone my age and little kids! Then after Funderland, Peggy introduced me to Dairy Queen and I had my first Blizzard! It was so yummy! After that we went back to Andy's parent's house where Andy's older brother Doug made these bomb hot wings. They were so good! I ate, like, 5 of them with no problem but Andy was having trouble with one. Now, to be fair, I may have provoked him just a little bit, but somehow Andy got it in his head that he had to eat the same amount that I did. Poor guy is going to have numb lips for days! Anyways, all and all it was a very fullfilling day. Now, I have to make up for the homework time I missed this weekend, tomorrow. I mean, it was a really fun weekend but I have to learn the hard way that there are consequences for my actions, no matter if the consequences were worth it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment